- What is 4-H? - ¿Qué es 4-H?
- 4-H Enrollment Information NEW 2014-2015! Opens August 23.
- 4-H Demonstrations, Illustrated Talks and Public Speaking
- 4-H Calendar
4-H Club Leader Information
- 4-H Club Leader Meeting Agendas and Information
- Interested in being a 4-H Volunteer?
- Volunteer Time Sheet
- Youth Protection Training (YCS800)
- 4-H Club Activity Form
- Working with 4-H Officers
4-H in the Classroom
4-H Fundraising and Financial Management Forms
- State 4-H Policies on Handling Funds
- 4-H Fundraising Guidelines
- 4-H Club Fundraiser Approval Form
- 4-H Club Fundraiser Receipt Form
- 4-H Deposit Form
- 4-H Club Check Request Form
- 4-H Debit Request
4-H Project Information
- 4-H Citrus Tree Project Reference Website
- Your Florida Dooryard Citrus Guide
- Osceola 4-H Citrus Tree Project Book
- Citrus Activity Guide
- Citrus Study Guide
- Osceola 4-H Peach Tree Record Book
- Osceola County 4-H Project List
- State 4-H Project Descriptions
- 4-H Cloverbud Project Books
4-H Events and Activities
- County Council
- District Council
- Executive Board
- Florida 4-H Legislature
- Florida 4-H University (4-H U)
- Osceola County Fair
- Central Florida Fair
- Shooting Sports
4-H Forms, Applications and Project Reports
- 4-H Scholarship Points Page-- Revised!
- 4-H Opportunities and Activities Description
- 4-H Cloverbud Project Summary
- 4-H Cloverbud Project Summary Review Sheet
- Osceola County 4-H Project Report and Scoresheet-- Revised!
Extension Faculty, 4-H
4-H stands for...
Mental Development. Deeper knowledge and reasoning.
Emotional Development. Developing interest, appreciation, and wholesome attitudes.
Skills Development. Ability to do, skill in doing, and habit of doing.
Physical Development. Understanding and appreciating a growing and changing body.
Adobe Reader is required to read a PDF document. If you do not have this program, download it for free.