2015-2016 4-H Enrollment Information
To be enrolled for the 2015-2016 4-H year you must: Be age 5 - 18 by September 1, 2015. Online approval will be withheld if items 1 - 3 are missing or incomplete.
- Complete the online registration at florida.4honline.com beginning August 20, 2015
- If you were in 4-H last year, select "I have a profile" and log in with the parent e-mail address on your 4-H registration form from last year and with family password. If necessary create a new password.
- If you were not a member of 4-H last year, select "I need to set-up a profile": then add youth member record(s) and adult record if any leader type (Organizational, Project, Activity or Resource leader).
- Enter project information under Projects-Add a Project. Select all projects that apply.
(NEW)-Under Select Project Materials, select ONE project book that the 4-H Office will pay for. If you are continuing in a project activity book and have (6) six activities left, please do not list the project book.
- All member records must have an edited date of 8/20/15 or later on the second screen at "Date Official Authorizations & Health History/Emergency Contacts last reviewed / edited". You will not be accepted into 4-H unless this date is on or after August 20, 2015 for the NEW 4-H year.
- NEW-Pay $11.62 (non-refundable) fee – on Eventbrite. Please visit http://oc4h.eventbrite.com to pay.
- Registration will not be approved until registration on 4-H Online, selecting project materials, and paying the fee on Eventbrite is complete.