Families and Consumer Sciences
- A Home of Your Own- First-time Homebuyer Class
- Foreclosure Prevention
- Renter's Rights and Foreclosure
- Home Safety Check List
- Moola Venture Money Camp for Teens
- Small Steps to Health and Wealth
- Manage in Tough Times
- Stretching Your Dollars
- Saving Money on Your Utility Bill
- Managing Your Debt
For a list of all upcoming classes, click here.
All Osceola County Extension programs are available to individuals and groups that function without regard to race, color, sex, disability or national origin.