~ Osceola County ~
You can have a low-maintenance landscape that saves you time, money, and water. Find landscaping solutions for your yard with Florida-Friendly Landscaping™.
The following program services are available:
- Seminars, workshops, and classes
- Neighborhood "walk and talk" sessions to help you implement the Florida-Friendly Landscaping™ principles
- Consultations with builders, developers, and contractors to preserve native vegetation and plan efficient landscapes
- Literature on Florida-Friendly landscapes
Contact Jennifer for more information about the above services. Find your local Florida Yards & Neighborhoods contact.
RESOURCES FOR COMMUNITY ASSOCIATIONS
- Landscape Contract Specifications for Community Associations
- Landscaping Contract Considerations for Community Associations
- Florida-Friendly Landscaping ™Model Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions for New and Existing Community Associations
- Community Butterfly Scaping
GENERAL RESOURCES FLORIDA-FRIENDLY LANDSCAPING™
Florida-Friendly Landscaping™ uses practical landscaping principles that protect our natural resources.
- Right plant, right place Plant selection tip: Osceola County, FL is in cold hardiness zone 9b
- Water Efficiently - Osceola County irrigation schedules and restrictions
- Mulch - Learn about Melaleuca Mulch.
- Fertilize appropriately - learn the connection between chinch bugs and fertilizing.
- Manage yard pests responsibly- the best way to prevent lawn pests is to keep your lawn healthy
- Prevent water pollution- rain gardens can help keep our lakes clean.
- Provide for Wildlife - learn about Florida Backyard Landscapes for Wildlife certification.
E-mail: email@example.com Phone: 321-697-3000
Natural Resources/Horticulture E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 321-697-3000