FRIDAY NIGHT OUT
This monthly series gives couples (or a couple of friends) an opportunity to enjoy the programs offered by UF/IFAS Extension in Osceola County in an innovative and fun way, while sharing the experience (and maybe making friends along the way) with individuals who share the same interests! All of these programs promote fun teamwork with an educational component sprinkled in.
So whether you're joining us as a couple, or are bringing a couple of friends, you will enjoy getting involved in these hands-on activities meant to educate and stimulate the mind!
All upcoming programs are listed below. Pre-registration is required for each program, through Eventbrite, by clicking on that particular program title.
Sign up Today - Go Out on Friday!
- April 18, 2014 - Let's Jam! - Osceola County Extension Services. Make-n-Take your own jar of strawberry preserves, and receive recipes that you can do at home.
- May TBA - Sunset Canoe Trip - Location TBA
- June TBA - Dance Lesson - TBA. Learn how to make those two left feet move in the right direction. Don't have a partner? Don't worry, participants rotate so that everyone has an opportunity to practice in pairs.
- July 11, 2014 - Family Game Night - Osceola County Extension Services. Unplug your family for a few hours to enjoy some old-fashioned, fun games that gets everyone moving. No electronics found here - well, mabye an X-Box!
- More programs will be added soon!
- Friday Night Out programs are held 1-2 Fridays a month from 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm at various locations in Osceola County.
- All programs are tailored for groups of two or more, so bring your significant other, friend, or family member.
- The program is for adults only (age 18+) unless specified on the instructor's registration site. Please make arrangements for your child(ren).
- NEW! Friday Night Out also includes Family Night Out. Programs will be advertised as such so feel free to bring your family to enjoy the activity together.
- All participants must register through Eventbrite. Click on the program title to be taken to that specific Eventbrite page.
- Make sure to read all instructions on the registration page regarding price, location, and important instructions.
- Program fees are non-refundable, unless otherwise specified.
- Contact information for each program's instructor can be found on their Eventbrite page, or call us at 321-697-3000.