FRIDAY NIGHT OUT
This monthly series is an opportunity for couples (or a couple of friends) to enjoy the programs offered by Osceola County Extension Services in an innovative and fun way! All of these programs promote fun teamwork with an educational component sprinkled in. Each program is unique to the instructor's area of expertise, so make sure to attend as many as you can.
Some programs you can expect: canning and cooking, geo-caching, sunset canoeing, and making holiday gifts.
Sign up Today - Go Out on Friday!
- May 17, 2013 - Woods Walk and Geocaching
- Upcoming Programs for couples and the family!
- Line Dancing
- Sunset Canoeing
- Planting and Using Herbs
- And tons more!!
- Friday Night Out programs are held one Friday a month from 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm at various locations in Osceola County.
- All programs are tailored for groups of two, so bring your wife, husband, significant other, family member, or friend.
- NEW! Friday Night Out also includes Family Night Out. Programs will be advertised as such so feel free to bring your family to enjoy the activity together.
- The program is only for adults unless specified on the instructor's registration site. Please make arrangements for your child(ren).
- All participants must register through Eventbrite. Above you will find a listing of programs. Simply click on the link to be taken to the registration page.
- The cost is per group of two, unless otherwise specified. Make sure to read all instructions on the registration page.
- Programs are non-refundable.