Family and Consumer Sciences:
Nutrition and Wellness
The Nutrition and Wellness Program provides educational programs and services related to health, well-being, and food and nutrition. Check out some of the major programs that are offered in Osceola County!
- FIT (Forever Improving Through) Wellness Series
- Take charge of your health by setting goals, and planning and tracking them.
- Learn nutrition concepts and use strategies that work for long-term success.
- Topics covered: Nutrition 101, Reading Food Labels, It All Counts, Food Safety in the Home, Physical Activity, Fad Diets, and Managing Chronic Illnesses.
- The series is offered around the county throughout the year.
- Stay tuned for new series' coming after the holidays!
- Would you like to offer this series to your group? Contact Gabi Murza to schedule a class.
- Make sure to sign up soon!
- Prevent T2 (revised version of NDPP)
- Keeping the Pressure Down
- Health and Wellness Presentations
- Programs and presentations are offered in Osceola County to all community residents.
- if your business or organization is interested in having a presenter speak with your group, please contact Gabi Murza at email@example.com.
- Here are some other topics that are taught! Of course, any topic nost listed can be requested!
- Back to Family & Consumer Sciences