Families and Consumer Sciences
- A Home of Your Own- First-time Homebuyer Class
- Foreclosure Prevention
- Renter's Rights and Foreclosure
- Home Safety Check List
- Moola Venture Money Camp for Teens
- Small Steps to Health and Wealth
- Manage in Tough Times
- Stretching Your Dollars
- Saving Money on Your Utility Bill
- Managing Your Debt
For a list of all upcoming classes, click here.
All Osceola County Extension programs are available to individuals and groups that function without regard to race, color, sex, disability or national origin.
John E. Sweeney
Adobe Reader is required to read a PDF document. If you do not have this program, download it for free.