Exams are held at the UF/IFAS Extension Osceola County computer lab by scheduled appointment. Testing is generally scheduled for the 2nd Thursday and the 3rd Tuesday of each month. YOU MUST SCHEDULE USING THE PROCESS BELOW TO TEST:
- You will need to obtain a pin number to get started.
- When you are prepared to schedule your test, request a test voucher number here using your pin number.
- Once you receive your voucher number, you may schedule your test date and seat here.
- Taking a second test? Repeat step three.
- Exam study materials are available from the UF/IFAS Bookstore.
- Day of exam:
- Arrive on time with your test voucher number
- Bring legal photo ID
- No electronics, books, phones, or watches are permitted in testing area
- Questions? Contact any member of our team at 321-697-3000.
- Back to Professional Certification and Licenses
Natural Resources / Horticulture