Professional Certification & Licenses
Professional Certification targets pesticide applicators, lawn maintenance, nurseries, commercial landscape and maintenance, greenhouse production, green industry, and Best Management Practices industry wide.
Certified Pesticide Applicators
- What license do I need?
- CEU class search
- Central Florida Training and Testing Schedule
- Osceola County CEU announcements
- SCHEDULE YOUR TEST
- Exam study materials are available from the UF/IFAS Bookstore.
- Osceola County Fertilizer Ordinance
- Limited Certification for Urban Landscape Commercial Fertilizer (GI-BMP)
- Limited Certification for Commercial Landscape Maintenance Personnel (LCM)
- Limited Lawn and Ornamental
- Pest Control Operator (PCO)
- Questions? Contact any member of our team at 321-697-3000.
Information for Green Industry Professionals including professional associations and organizations.
Excess Pesticides? Out of Date Pesticides?
- Operation Clean Sweep - FREE pesitcide disposal.
Natural Resources / Horticulture
- Public Health Pest Control Applicator Training Manual
- Pesticide Applicator Certification and Licensing in Florida
- IFAS Bookstore
- Pesticide Information Office
- Pesticide CEU Study Materials